Friday, January 7, 2011

To #3& #4 buyers!
Have emailed you guys regarding collection of tees. Do check and reply with the place and time you want to meet. As monday will be the first day of school, im still not sure on what time it gonna end. So mass meet up at cck will be delayed. :<
So sorry about the delay this time round! :(
But stocks have arrived today; 7th jan, there's some OOS too..
Sadly, i'll be refunding those who had ordered Little Miss Tees, i won't be selling this product anymore! But fret not, i'll be putting up maybe 2 or 3 more new products! Stay tuned alright? :)
Will email you guys for collection by 8th jan; latest 3pm sharp. Those who have my mobile number may text me w your name to check if your tees are w me, maybe i can meet you somewhere nearby my place or what :)
Those meeting me at CCK, do wait fr my mass email. If you need your items urgently, do opt fr postage or else come to any of NE line, sorry! But, i promise i'll do a mass meet up at CCK fr this preorder!!! :) thank you for your support!!!


#5 onwards, no more mass meet up at CCK. But i'll try to arrange FREE MASS MEET UP AT BISHAN! 
Stay tuneeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment