Monday, January 10, 2011

Updates 10th Jan

 68 designs for emotions tees now! 
$10.50 per tee only!

Preorder #5 - No more mass meet up at CCK.

As school has started, my timetable is really :S :S :S. End school very late almost every single day :( :( :(
Maybe around preorder #7 i'll start with a new mass meet up at Bishan <:
To Preorder #3 and #4 buyers, i may do a mass meet up at CCK either on 17th or 24th. Timing - i'll email you guys.

With effect from 15th Jan:
Questions about product - EMAIL ME.
FEES for meet up - EMAIL ME.
Text me only if you've:
- Urgent matters for example: Asking of my POSB account number.
- Once you've transferred money.
- Informing few days in advance if you wanna meet me for meet up.
Won't be replying messages if i think you can email me instead of texting? ._.
Kindly state your name too, as i don't save customers phone number.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment